Quaker Steak & Lube® values your privacy and is committed to protecting it. This policy provides our customers with information about how we use information we gather on-line.
Types of Information We Collect
Quaker Steak & Lube® collects and maintains personally identifiable information about you in order to meet your needs. We collect your first and last name, postal and e-mail address, phone number, and billing information only when you voluntarily submit it. We use this information to process your orders, notify contest winners, send newsletters and get your valuable feedback on our website and products. Quaker Steak & Lube® does not share, sell or trade any of your personal information to third parties without your permission.
Email, Text, & Loyalty Clubs
Must be 18 years or older to join or participate in the Quaker Steak & Lube® Email and Loyalty clubs. Please see our Terms and Conditions for complete information about our Lube Loyalty™ program. We promise to not sell, rent or distribute your information. Your consent to receive messages is not required for you to make purchases from Quaker Steak & Lube®. You can opt-out of receiving emails or being a Lube Loyalty™ member at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on any of our emails to you, and you will be removed immediately.
In addition to obtaining your personal information, Quaker Steak & Lube® also gathers tracking information such as your IP address, browser type, and most popular web pages visited. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from you in this manner. We use the aggregate information to better serve you by continually improving the content of our website.
Making Changes to Personal Information You Provide
You may review and request changes to any personal information you have provided to us online. Simply email our customer service department and we will make the requested changes.
1. Personally Identifiable Information: "Personally identifiable information" is information specifically about you that can be used to identify you, such as name, address, e-mail address, a user ID, a driver’s license number or a credit card number.
2. Information Collection, Use and Distribution: We want you to understand what private information we collect about you, and how we use your private information. The nature of the services that we provide through our website requires that we collect and use information about you as more fully described below. Some of your private information may be disclosed to third parties (for example, accrediting bodies) in order to provide the information and services that you request, and may be used by both the Company and third parties to provide that information and/or perform those services. In addition, the Company and third parties may use your private information to offer you additional information, products, or services that match your areas of interest.
We may request that you voluntarily supply us with information, including your e-mail address, street address, telephone number or other information so that we may enhance your site visit, fulfill any orders you may place through our site, or follow up with you after your visit. Whether you provide any information is entirely up to you.
If you have voluntarily provided personally identifiable information, we may, from time to time, send you mail or e-mail regarding products and services. If you do not want to receive such offers and mailings, you can easily indicate that by checking the appropriate box on the submission form.
3. Children’s Privacy and Site Age Limitations. This website is intended for use by persons aged 13 or older, and by your use of this site you affirm that you are at least 13 years of age. In addition, if you are under the age of 18, you are only permitted to use this website with the consent of your parents or an adult guardian. The Company will not knowingly allow registration of an account for any person that the Company believes to be younger than 13. We also do not collect any personally identifiable information from any persons under the age of 13 and if we discover that we have been provided any such information, we will delete this information from our records.
4. Information Security: We exercise great care to protect your personally identifiable information. This includes, among other things, using commercially reasonable and industry standard security practices. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us or through one of our applications. This is especially true for information you transmit via e-mail. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we use what we believe are commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our servers.
Internally, we will use reasonable efforts to restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees or contractors who need access to the information to do their jobs. These employees and contractors are required to adhere to our privacy policies.
We will review and update our security arrangements and procedures from time to time as we deem appropriate.
5. Protecting Your Information: We recommend that you do not divulge your user password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Also remember to sign out of the website and close your browser window when you have finished visiting our site. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personally identifiable information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
7. Terms and Conditions: Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section, which sets forth permitted application and website use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of this website. These may be accessed by clicking here.
9. Links to Other Sites: This website may contain links to other websites. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by, or the content contained on or accessible from, such other websites.
Quaker Steak & Lube®
101 Chestnut Ave
Sharon, PA 16146
Corporate Office: 724-981-3123