QUAKER STEAK & LUBE® MAKES YOUR TASTE BUDS SCREAM WITH NEW SEASONAL MENU ITEMS2016-01-11 10:46:26
Award-Winning Casual Dining Franchise Announces Limited-Time Ghost Pepper and Seafood Menu Sending Taste Buds into Overdrive
SHARON, PA – The Award-Winning casual-dining franchise Quaker Steak & Lube®, known for its Best Wings USA and more than 25 sauces, announced today the introduction of its newest flavor, Dusted Ghost Pepper, which will be the centerpiece for the brand’s limited-time Ghost Pepper and Seafood menu. Beginning Jan. 12 through April 11, Lubies can walk on the wild side as they enjoy new Ghost Pepper specials at Quaker Steak & Lube® locations nationwide. The limited time menu features the new Ghost Pepper QBurger, Ghost Pepper Thick-Cut Steak Fries and a variety of signature seafood menu items to enjoy during the Lenten season.
"We’re kicking up the flavor in 2016 with the addition of our newest flavor, Dusted Ghost Pepper, to give our guests what they want – new menu items that make your taste buds scream for more," said Greg Lippert, President and CEO at Quaker Steak & Lube®. "We know that these new offerings will excite our guests who crave intense heat with each bite. Additionally, Lubies rely on Quaker Steak & Lube® during the Lenten season and we’re proud to offer seafood options that are family-friendly."
With 11,000 SHU’s (Scoville Heat Units), Dusted Ghost Pepper is scary good and really hot. For a limited-time, guests can enjoy our already delicious dishes on a whole new "supernatural" level with menu items such as:
- Ghost Pepper QBurger – This new hand-smashed burger, served as single or double patty, will make you want to put your tastebuds to the test. Topped with Pepper-Jack, jalapeño and an addictive creamy, spicy Ghost Pepper mayonnaise. Served with Lube Fries and Sriracha ketchup or any Sidecar.
- Ghost Pepper Thick-Cut Steak Fries – You can ask for water, but it won’t help. These fries are seasoned with our new Ghost Pepper spice and topped with jalapeño and scallion. Served with a side of Queso or Sriracha ketchup.
Lubies looking for non-meat options during the Lenten season this February can also turn to Quaker Steak &’ Lube’s® new limited-time menu, which features a variety of lent-friendly specials, including:
- Pub-Style Fish & Chips – Hand-breaded cod served pub-style with new steak fries, tartar sauce and malt vinegar on the side.
- Premium Garlic Shrimp Skillet – Jumbo shrimp coated with a buttery premium garlic sauce and served in a sizzling skillet with garlic bread to dip.
- Mango Habanero Shrimp Tacos – Mango Habanero dusted jumbo shrimp, crispy slaw, creamy avocado lime ranch dressing and Pico de Gallo. Topped with cilantro and a fresh lime.
For more information, visit www.QuakerSteakandLube.com. Lubies are encouraged to show their love on social media by posting their burger selfies with the hashtag #DoTheQ. Follow The Lube® on Twitter at @QuakerSteak and on Facebook at The Official Quaker Steak & Lube. Join Lube Nation today by signing up for our E-mail club at http://thelube.com/qsl/email_club.html.
About Quaker Steak & Lube®:
Founded in 1974 and built in an abandoned gas station in Sharon, PA, Quaker Steak & Lube® has expanded to more than 50 locations throughout the United States. The unique décor, including gas station memorabilia, classic cars, motorcycles, race cars and corvettes suspended from the ceilings combined with the crave-able food and high-octane events has afforded The Lube® a cult-like fan following. Today, Quaker Steak & Lube® has become one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in the country, and has won hundreds of national and international awards for its wings and more than 25 different wing sauces.
*Restrictions Apply. Valid at participating Quaker Steak & Lube® locations only. Online purchases of gift cards do not qualify for a $5 bonus card.
TA Restaurant Group